Clondalkin Flexible Packaging Vaassen
Vaassen Flexible Packaging (Vaassen) is recognised as the leading producer of aluminium foil packaging materials for the food and dairy and the tobacco industry, and is renowned for its product/process expertise, capability and innovation, state-of-the-art production facilities and its customer service and technical support.
Vaassen is a leading supplier of lidding and bottle capping solutions to the food and dairy markets with customers all over the world. Vaassen's Capsteril® range of aluminium plastic laminate capping material for plastic bottles is the market leader for longer shelf life products. Vaassen also produces a wide range of heat-seal lacquered and laminated aluminium foils and plastic films that offer top performance, reliability and runability for other end users. These include Membrane foils, Induction foils and Converter foils and films.
Vaassen is the European market-leading producer of innerliners for the tobacco industry.
In close cooperation with the leading manufacturers of tobacco products Vaassen has developed a wide range of innerliners including:
- Laminated innerliner;
- Metalized innerliner;
- Printed paper;
- Embossed and textured finishes; and
- Flavoured innerliner. such as mentholated papers.
Across the globe Vaassen provides unique, best value, 'out of the box' solutions that enhance brands and customer experiences and perform flawlessly on production lines.
To safeguard the environment, all of the lacquers and inks are water-based and made in-house according to the thoroughly tested methods of preparation.
The latest innovative product developments at Vaassen include:
- A four-layer laminate for sealing baby powder milk cans, providing tamper evidence, puncture and tear resistance and extended shelf-life;
- Colour printed innerliner for the tobacco industry providing unmistakable brand identification while keeping prices at competitive levels; and
- Water-based heat-seal lacquers for membrane foil and PS containers.