Welcome to Clondalkin Pharma & Healthcare North America
Security multiplied for labels, inserts, outserts and cartons. Clondalkin Pharma & Healthcare employs multiple technologies, materials and processes to ensure your product integrity.
Some of the better known methods we employ are listed below. Consult with a Clondalkin Pharma & Healthcare security representative to explore a range of unique combinations and strategies for your particular security requirements:
- Thermochromic Ink - Responds to heat by friction or other source: disappears or changes color.
- Infrared (IR) Ink - Becomes invisible or shifts spectrum when exposed to infrared light.
- Ultraviolet (UV) Ink - Becomes invisible or shifts spectrum when exposed to ultraviolet light.
- Chemically Reactive Ink - An invisible "watermark" is revealed with special pen authentication.
Secure Labels and Glue
- Taggant Glue - An embedded taggant read by a probe is contained in the glue.
- Ultraviolet Glue - Suspended UV-sensitive elements appear when exposed to UV light.
- Micro-printing - Raises the cost barrier to counterfeiting with typesize as small as 0.6 to 0.9 point size.
- Color-Shifting - A color shifting ink changes spectrum based on angle of viewing.
- Holographics - Three-dimensional images shift based on viewing angle.
- Layered - Hidden layers are revealed through various activation methods.
- Ultraviolet Fibers - Embedded fibers become visible when exposed to UV light.
- Machine-Readable Threads - Digitally encoded threads are readable with a decoder.
Taggants - Information is contained in encapsulated taggants
- Secure Encoding
- Radio Frequency Information Device (RFID) - Encoded data is read through radio frequency waves generated by RFID readers.
- Taggants - Unique elements may be covertly or overtly embedded.