High barrier laminates and coextruded films provide gas barrier and mineral oil barrier to improve product shelf life
High barrier films reduce product waste through extending shelf life and also for safety applications through providing a barrier for dry foods such as rice, pasta or dry noodles.
Our high barrier lidding laminates score top on transparency allowing you to show off your product perfectly. We use state of the art HD Flexo, Flextime and Gravure printing and laminating equipment to produce a wide range of high barrier lidding films, unprinted, one colour or full colour.
Our lidding barrier films have:
- Excellent product presentation
- Perfect transparency
- Gravure printed up to nine colours
- Excellent product protection
- Optimal oxygen barrier
- Optimal chemical resistance
- Optimal puncture resistance
- Retortable and microwavable
- Outstanding easy opening
WENTOPRO®-barrier film has been developed to provide a new food packaging for dry food – especially for cereal products. Used as a barrier liner for “bag in box” foods this multi-layer films offers a high moisture barrier and protects food products against migration of other substances into the food product.
Dry food products must have protection against MOSH/MOAH (mineral oil saturated hydrocarbons) and mineral oil aromatic hydrocarbons. Clondalkin Group barrier films for dried food products exceed the requirements offering a protection value of 0.2 mg/KG of food compared to the requirement of 0.5 mg/KG.
- Our dried food barrier films offer
- Multi-layer film
- High moisture barrier
- Mineral oil barrier
- Focus on food protection
- Consumer convenience because of easy opening (film has a smooth peel layer)
- Down gauge film to save resources and to be cost efficient
- Produced on high end multilayer extrusion technology