Biodegradable Packaging and Compostable Packaging for food, frozen food and waste bags
Compostable films and biodegradable films made from renewable sources are the most attractive and viable alternative to conventional films and assist in meeting sustainability initiatives.
The current main applications of our range of biodegradable and compostable films are in the production of waste bags and fresh produce bags.
Clondalkin Flexible Packaging has made great strides in enhancing the barrier and mechanical properties of our biodegradable films to expand the range of applications to frozen foods, confectionery and general food packaging.
Many of our customers choose these products as they can now perform comparatively with more traditional materials.
- Our biodegradable films carry the DIN EN 13432 certificate and Vincote certification
- Product Specification and Special Features
- Compostable and biodegradable bags
- Made from renewable sources
- Wide range of converting equipment
- Waste bags from 8 l. to 240 l.
- Bags and sleeves suited for fresh produce
- Applications for the horticulture industry
- Laminates made of renewable resources
- Stand up pouches made of renewable resources