The integrity of cereal liners is critical for product freshness with the ability to prevent the migration of vapour and moisture including mineral oils being highly important.
Clondalkin Flexible Packaging can produce various CoExtruded film structures for cereal liners offering the following properties:
- High puncture resistance and high mechanical strength to protect the contents;
- Peelable films;
- Available as translucent or partially opaque white;
- Excellent sealing properties including through contamination;
- High moisture vapour barrier;
- New multi-layer barrier films developed which in addition to the properties above also provide very high mineral oil barrier properties (MOSH/MOAH barrier);
- Will run on a number of different manufacture packing lines so good flexibility to suit our customer’s needs
It is also possible to supply laminated films with barrier properties which are also breathable to prevent the build up of odours within the contents.
Stand up pouches are also available as another solution in various laminate structures printed in either HD Flexo or Gravure in up to 8 colours.